- Carefully read the information provided
- Fill out the form which will appear after you confirm you've read and understood everything
- Remember to provide us with the correct email address - it's our only way to contact you
For fall semester: June 30th
For spring semester: November 30th
After you fill out the Application Form, you need to send in the following documents:
- Transcript of records confirmed by your University
- Copy of passport/ID – page with photo and personal data
- Certificate of English Proficiency (B2 level or higher)
- List of subjects you’d like to take OR cover letter with topics you’re interested in if you want to write your thesis/final project at AGH
Only after receiving those documents we will process your Application Form.
You can send all of those documents via email to our Incoming Exchange Coordinators:
Erasmus and others: Ms. Luiza Lucińska-Biesaga, firstname.lastname@example.org
SMILE and mobility within agreements: Ms. Karolina Andrzejewska email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding your exchange stay, please don’t hesitate to ask them about it.
After we receive your documents, your Application Form will be processed and sent to an appropriate Faculty for final decision.
Once decision is made you will be informed of the outcome and an Acceptance Letter will be issued.
If you expressed interest in living on campus, we will book you a place in our Dormitories. Please keep in mind that our Dormitories can house 9 000 students while there is 35 000 students studying at AGH – therefore it’s nearly impossible to get a spot in a single room. Most are double or triple rooms that cost between 300 and 340 PLN per month. To learn more about the dormitories, visit the website: www.ms.agh.edu.pl
Once you’re accepted at the Faculty, you will be assigned an academic supervisor with whom you will have to discuss the contents of your Learning Agreement. You will be given the supervisor’s direct email for easier communication.
If you have any questions regarding your exchange stay, please don’t hesitate to email Ms Siemienska at firstname.lastname@example.org